"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."
~ Philippians 4:6

Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's been a hot minute since I've participated in Five Question Friday, here's this week's questions

My Little Life


1. What do you listen to while driving?
On the way to and from work it's, K-Love. I love this radio station, it's awesome and perfect way to have some worship time with God on the way to work. Trips out of town are reserved for CDS and ipods. I have a variety, everything from country to techno and everything in between, haha. On my last trip I listened to some old CDs from highschool that had some lovely 90s hits. I swear they used to make music better back then.
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Cooler weather and football season. That's about it, we don't get much of a fall here in Florida.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Outside, something like this:
Inside looks like it belongs in Southern Living
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
No thanks, I would love an SUV though.
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Not usually unless the look a tad too big.

5 comments:

  1. Your dream house is wonderful. Is that your house now ? Or is it a picture of your dream. It was nice meeting you. I decided to start from the bottom up so I can get the second half this time. LOL
    Come join my contest on my blog and come introduce yourself. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the actual picture of the house! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wash my clothes before wearing either, and hubs is determined to do so with all new things. Arrrg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo I love football! Thats the reason I LIKE fall :)! Well one of them!

    and I actually like mini-vans! I love feeling like a soccer mom.. even if my son is only three :) lol

    LOVEEEE your dream house! So cute. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Have a blessed day!

"... I will seek You in the morning, and I will learn to walk in Your ways.
And step by step You'll lead me, and I will follow You all of my days."





























































LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails