"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."
~ Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday




It's that time again, Kelsey just posted this week's Wishful Wednesday topic:


'I wish' .... I could afford ______ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!



If money grew on trees, I hit the jackpot at the slots, or won the lottery...

I would love love love to have this beautiful Balenciaga purse.

It's only $$2,045


or if that can't be arranged, I'll settle for this Yves Saint Laurent bag.

You can purchase the Medium Downtown Buffalo for the low, low, low price of $1,695

hey, a girl can dream -or in this case wish! :)



If you could have any purse, no matter what the price, what would you pick?

Head on over to The Seattle Smith's to link up with your answers!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out on your 6 degrees! Great choices on the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by! the 6 degrees thing sounds super fun!!! so glad we found each other. your blog is presh! i'm so following you, too! and the handbags?! good golly! even if i had millions i don't think i could justify spending that much on 1 bag. - they are mighty fine looking, though!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one lovely Balenciaga purse!!

    I'd have any Dolce & Gabbana red purse, but I'd rather have shoes. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I looked at pictures first and read second. Don't you know I liked the more expensive one. Sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! PS... I hear NYC calling your name too! Its an A-Mazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Balenciaga is super fancy since I have only seen the solid colors before! I wanted one so bad in college, and I am glad to see they are still around and "in"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with the first one. :D Thanks for stopping by earlier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks and your blog is even cuter. I am now following you! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Have a blessed day!

"... I will seek You in the morning, and I will learn to walk in Your ways.
And step by step You'll lead me, and I will follow You all of my days."





























































LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails