"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."
~ Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...Celeb styles





Top 2 Tuesday...Celeb styles

1) Jennifer Garner, she's just so darn personable. I feel like she's someone that I would be friends with and her style really shows that. Very down-to-earth, casual, yet stylish and something I would be seen wearing :)



2) Nicole Richie, she's one of the few celebs I follow on twitter and I just LOVE her style! She even has a new line out Winter Kate, that has some super cute clothes!



Runner-Ups: Jessica Simpson and Reese Witherspoon


Head on Over to The Undomestic Momma to see what everyone else picked for their Top 2 Celeb Styles! :)

6 comments:

  1. I would have never thought about Jennifer Garner, but she does have great style! So cute & stylish.

    & Nicole Richie definitely has great style! I would love to have some of her clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Garner is amazing, awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also I'm a new follower from FL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Garner has a darn cute husband, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennifer garner was one of my honorable mentions - i love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, even with the runner ups! I wish I had any of their wardrobes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Have a blessed day!

"... I will seek You in the morning, and I will learn to walk in Your ways.
And step by step You'll lead me, and I will follow You all of my days."





























































LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails